Cookies are files that are downloaded on computers accessing certain websites. Cookies are used by websites to differentiate between different users accessing the information obtained and can be recovered in subsequent visits.
Cookies allow us, among other things:
- Save your username and password to avoid entering it again
- Get information about browsing habits of the user.
- Use of content or design options chosen above.
- Get information on the visitor's computer, such as IP address, browser type or operating system
- Under no circumstances obtain data on the full name and address from which the user is connected
Cookies usually deleted when closing the browser, but in order to maximize its functionality, some of these are still on the hard drive of the computer like manner and could be useful in future sessions.
However, you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information about how to do this in conjunction with most common browsers on the links included below:
We inform you, however, the possibility of opting out of any cookie prevent or hinder navigation or services offered on this site.